Artisan Hand Block Printed Feather Filled Cushion - Japandi
The Minimalist design you’ve been waiting for…
Scandinavian efficiency paired with Japanese elegance and philosophy wabi-sabi, which is the acceptance of transience and imperfection. This double hand block print is designed to replicate a likeness of Sashiko, a striking hand-sewing technique that originated in ancient Japan.
The textile used is Heavy Weight 100% French Flax Linen. We use linen as it is 30% stronger than cotton and an environmentally friendly textile. Linen uses less water and chemicals to cultivate and to wash at home.
It is a piece that you will keep in your home forever and will be a talking point for years to come.
- Heavy Weight 100% French Flax Linen Cushion Cover
- Double Hand block-printed on the oatmeal/natural flax linen
- Block Dyed Inspired by an ancient sewing technique Sashiko
- Charming uneven and textured effects of hand block-printing
- Fabric rub-tested for residential upholstery
- Duck Feather inner included - ethically sourced from food production
- High quality Japanese YKK Invisible Zipper
- Size is 50cm x 50cm
Please note: Love the imperfection, love Charming uneven and textured effects of hand block-printing. This is a hand-made product and there will be slight imperfections.
Care Instructions: Cold machine wash separately, delicate wash. Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Soak or Bleach. Iron at low temperature.