Finessence - Organic Essential Oil - Bitter Orange Blossom from Morocco
Bitter orange was first cultivated in the 10th century in the Mediterranean basin, and bears a fruit smaller than sweet orange.
It spread at the beginning of the Christian era in India and was introduced in the south of France by the Crusades. The Moors cultivated it intensively near Seville in Spain, which earned the fruit its nickname of Seville orange.
This tree is always green with white flowers that exhale a delicate and penetrating scent. The distillation of flowers seems to have begun in the 16th century and it was the Princess of Neroli in particular who made it famous by using it.
It is an integral part of “eau de Cologne” and its refreshing aroma with fine, floral and sweet notes is one of the great classics of perfumery. It is a widely used oil as it is known for it soothing and calming properties.
We have selected extracts of Bitter Orange Blossom from Morocco for its superior quality of oil and its sweet and floral scent.
- known for it soothing and calming properties.
- Use as a calming drink
- By diffusing, it is a calming agent and brings its unique fragrance
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil, it is a cellular stimulant for cosmetic purposes
- Plant name is: Citrus aurantium amara
- Botanical Family: Rutaceae
- Distilled parts: Flowers
- Origin : Morocco
- Size / Duration: 2 ml / 0.07 fl. Oz.
You can use your Bitter Orange Blossom Organic Essential Oil in the following ways:
In infusion: For its tranquillising and soothing properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To cleanse the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a floral atmosphere in a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics In cosmetics, it soothes problem skin and dermatoses, but also regenerates and restores the skin’s radiance.
Neroli essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to provide a soothing and regenerating massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialised sites to discover other ways to use your organic essential oil.
Tips: In case of an emotional shock, or stage fright for a future test, mix in a 10ml bottle, 40 drops of Neroli essential oil, 40 drops of Mandarin + Jojoba Oil. Put one or two drops in the folds of the arms and on the solar plexus and massage gently. Before a delicate deadline repeat the three times spaced half an hour apart.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Citrus aurantium amara flower oil, linalool*, limonene*, citral*, farnesol*, geraniol*.
*Allergens naturally present.
Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Cause serious eye irritation. Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
Who is FINESSENCE?
100% ORGANIC Aromatherapy & Care Products
FINESSENCE is a French company, based in Provence. Their goal is to offer health and well-being products based on all the richness and remarkable virtues that only nature can give us: essential oils, concentrated plant active ingredients.
Their duty is to respect nature and its biodiversity, but also simply to guarantee the good quality of essential oils, processed in certified organic agriculture. That is why all FINESSENCE products are made from 100% organic ingredients and are elaborated from the most noble raw materials and essential oils.
Read more about them here