La Corvette Marseille - Black Soap Paste with Linseed Oil - 1KG
The La Corvette Black Soap Paste is a very effective natural cleaner for the whole house, it’s ecological, 100% natural and biodegradable, it can easily replace about a dozen other specific householder cleaning products.
La Corvette has been making cauldron-cooked olive oil black soap at the soap factory in Marseille using traditional crafts expertise for over 125 years.
The Black Soap is a very effective natural cleaner for the whole house, it’s ecological, 100% natural and biodegradable, it can easily replace about a dozen other specific householder cleaning products.
How To Use The Black Soap:
- To clean the various flooring and surfaces(countertop, bathtub, wood, oven, cooper, silver…) : Dilute 1 tablespoon in 3L of hot water. Does not require rinsing.
- For deep cleaning: Dilute 2 to 3 tablespoons of black soap in 3l of hot water. Does not require rinsing.
- For the maintenance of silverware or DIY tools: in the sink, dilute 3-4 tablespoons of black soap in warm water, soak your items for 5 minutes. Dry them with a soft cloth.
- For stain removing: Place a hazelnut of black soap on the fabric, rub lightly and leave it for a few minutes before integrating your laundry into the washing machine. The black soap is very concentrated, it can lightly tint the linen. We recommend that you do a test on a small area of fabric.
- For machine washing: put 3 tablespoons of black soap for 5 kg of laundry in your washing machine. Add 10 cl of white vinegar as natural softener and essential oil for fragrance.
- For your pet: wet the coat of your pet. Put a tablespoon of black soap on the coat, massage him/her thoroughly. Rinse and wipe him/her dry.
Ingredients: <30% Soap. Also contains water, Carbonate salts, Glycine, Potassium hydroxide, Linseed oil.
- No colouring, no added fragrance, no preservatives
- No chemical additives
This product is ECODETERGENT certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard (available on http://detergents.ecocert.com) with 100% of these ingredients which are of natural origin.Made in France
Who is La Corvette Marseille?
Founded in Marseille, France in 1894, Savonnerie du Midi is one of the last historic soap factories in Marseille to perpetuate the recipe and know-how of traditional Marseille soap.
Steeped in history, this factory is located at the bottom of the Carmes valley, in the Aygalades district in the 15th arrondissement of Marseille.