La Corvette Marseille - Extra Pure Marseille Soap Shavings 750g
Marseille La Corvette soap shavings are made from 100% vegetable oils in Marseille, using the traditional method of cooking in cauldrons.
These shavings are guaranteed free of coloring, fragrance and preservative. This product makes it possible to wash all delicate textiles (silk, wool, lace, etc.) with extreme softness.
Thanks to their hypoallergenic formulation, Marseille soap shavings are particularly recommended for cleaning babies' linen. By dissolving the chips in very hot water, this product is used to make your own laundry. It is a natural and effective alternative to all synthetic detergents.
Our packet of Marseille soap shavings is ideal for taking care of your laundry and making your own ecological, natural and economical laundry!
- For machine washing: dissolve 60g of shavings in 1L of very hot water in a 2L recovery container. Shake. let sit 24 hours. Mix the detergent obtained again and add 1L of cold water. Stir everything. You can add baking soda, essential oils to flavor it, and / or white vinegar as a softener. Pour 100ml of the liquid obtained directly into your machine. Shake the detergent obtained before each use.
- For hand washing: dissolve 10g of shavings in very hot water in a bowl and let the laundry soak. Rub and rinse.
Made in France
Ingredients: Sodium Palmate *, Aqua (Water), Sodium Palm Kernelate *, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide.
* Oils certified RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Oil), from sustainably managed plantations, respecting the environment and local cultures
Natural composition certified by ECOCERT-Our Marseille soap shavings are 100% natural. They are ECODETERGENT certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available on http://detergents.ecocert.com.
The Union of SOAP professionals in Marseille The soaps of Marseille the Corvette comply with the Charter of artisanal manufacture set by the Union of professionals of the detergent of Marseille whose soapy of the Midi is a founding member.
The trademark guarantees:
- A traditional cooking process in the cauldron of the period
- A composition of the traditional Marseille soap from raw materials and exclusively vegetable oils, without additives, preservatives or perfumes,
- A place of manufacture in the department of Bouches-du-Rhône, the historical cradle of the soap of Marseille.
Who is La Corvette Marseille?
Founded in Marseille, France in 1894, Savonnerie du Midi is one of the last historic soap factories in Marseille to perpetuate the recipe and know-how of traditional Marseille soap.
Steeped in history, this factory is located at the bottom of the Carmes valley, in the Aygalades district in the 15th arrondissement of Marseille.