La Corvette Marseille - Marseille Olive Soap in box - 300g
The Marseille Olive Soap Cube is a traditional hypoallergenic product that gentle on the skin. 100% of natural origin based on exclusively vegetable oils, without palm oil, it is an ecological, biodegradable and environmentally friendly product.
Made in Marseille, France using the traditional cooking process in the cauldron.
This soap is Ecological, biodegradable and environmentally friendly product and cerified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the Cosmos repository.
Marseille soap is recognised as an exceptional product for its many virtues and its multiple uses, for personal hygiene or for ecological maintenance of the house.
- Marseille soap for the whole family: it replaces shower gels, synthetic soaps and even shampoo! Hypoallergenic, it is recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin (eczema, allergies, etc.).
- Marseille soap as shaving foam: it foams a lot and can be used as shaving foam for men's beards or as shaving soap for legs.
- Marseille soap to soothe wounds and help the healing of abrasions.
For house maintenance:
- Marseille soap as a stain remover: rub the task dry with a block of moistened soap. Distribute the foam on the garment, let stand for 10 minutes then rinse with water.
- Marseille soap as detergent: grate your soap block with a cheese grater. Dilute a handful of the shavings obtained (60g) in 1L of hot water. Shake and let sit 24 hours. Stir again and add 1L of cold water, your ecological detergent is ready to use! Shake well before each use.
- Marseille soap as a degreasing cleaner for walls, floors and surfaces of the house: dilute shavings of Marseille soap in a small amount of hot water. Wash house surfaces, walls or floors with a broom or sponge and rinse with clean water.
Ingredients:Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide
The Union of SOAP professionals in Marseille The soaps of Marseille the Corvette comply with the Charter of artisanal manufacture set by the Union of professionals of the detergent of Marseille whose soapy of the Midi is a founding member.
The trademark guarantees:
- A traditional cooking process in the cauldron of the period
- A composition of the traditional Marseille soap from raw materials and exclusively vegetable oils, without additives, preservatives or perfumes,
- A place of manufacture in the department of Bouches-du-Rhône, the historical cradle of the soap of Marseille.
Who is La Corvette Marseille?
Founded in Marseille, France in 1894, Savonnerie du Midi is one of the last historic soap factories in Marseille to perpetuate the recipe and know-how of traditional Marseille soap.
Steeped in history, this factory is located at the bottom of the Carmes valley, in the Aygalades district in the 15th arrondissement of Marseille.