La Corvette Marseille - Olive Marseille Soap Pebble 50g
Our Marseille soap with olive oil is made in Marseille using the traditional cooking method of cooking with cauldrons.
It is 100% natural, based on exclusively vegetable oils, guaranteed without palm oil, dye, fragrance or preservative.
Marseille soap with olive oil is an ecological, biodegradable and environmentally friendly product. Gentle on the skin, its hypoallergenic formulation is highly appreciated by allergic, sensitive or irritated skin and is suitable for the whole family!
Used for personal hygiene or as a cleaning product, for laundry or for the home, Marseille soap is an effective traditional product that is very economical and can be stored for a long time.
- Natural composition certified by ECOCERT
- Made in France in cauldrons
- Our Marseille soap is a 100% natural product certified COSMOS NATURAL by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the COSMOS standard.
The Union of SOAP professionals in Marseille The soaps of Marseille the Corvette comply with the Charter of artisanal manufacture set by the Union of professionals of the detergent of Marseille whose soapy of the Midi is a founding member.
The trademark guarantees:
- A traditional cooking process in the cauldron of the period
- A composition of the traditional Marseille soap from raw materials and exclusively vegetable oils, without additives, preservatives or perfumes,
- A place of manufacture in the department of Bouches-du-Rhône, the historical cradle of the soap of Marseille.
Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide
Who is La Corvette Marseille?
Founded in Marseille, France in 1894, Savonnerie du Midi is one of the last historic soap factories in Marseille to perpetuate the recipe and know-how of traditional Marseille soap.
Steeped in history, this factory is located at the bottom of the Carmes valley, in the Aygalades district in the 15th arrondissement of Marseille.