Agran Oil is an organic fair-trade oil that is renowned for its moisturising, nutritive and protective properties.
In the heart of Moroccan Berber country, Argan oil has been used as a beauty preparation for centuries. Its nourishing and balancing properties naturally enhance the skin.
Like an ancestral secret, the oil's extraction and use have been passed down from generation to generation, from mother to daughter. Argan oil is extracted from the fruit of Argania, a tree endemic to Morocco. Seeds are taken from inside the nut and ground to extract their sweet nectar.
This concentrate of sunshine has a thousand qualities it moisturises, relaxes, repairs and fights wrinkles.
Identity Card of Argan Oil:
- Botanical name: Argania Spinosa Kernel
- Oil Producer tree: Argan Tree
- Part of the plant extracted: Almond (Argan nut)
- Origin: Morocco
- Appearance: Oily
- Colour: Yellow gold
- Touch: Smooth, quickly penetrates
Argan Oil Composition:
36% of linoleic acid (Omega 6 essential polyunsatured fatty acid) 44% of oleic acid (Omega 9 monounsaturated fatty acid) 62mg/100g of Vitamin E
Properties of Argan Oil:
- A smooth texture, Argan Oil contains more than 80% of unsaturated fatty acids, essential to the proper epidermis functioning.
- Omega-6, limits skin water loss. Omega-9, strengthen the skin’s elasticity. Vitamin E, helps to fight against cell ageing.
- Antioxidant and regenerating, it nourishes, protects and restores the hydrolipidic film of the skin.
To guarantee optimal preservation of its properties, our Argan Oil is: Cold extracted Unrefined Non deodorized Un-perfumed.
An oil 100% pure, 100% organic, 100% fair.
DID YOU KNOW THAT? It takes 33 kilos of fruit to extract 1 litre of Argan oil.