La Corvette Marseille - Liquid Black Soap Almond with Flax Oil - 1 Litre
Black Soap is a very effective natural cleaner for the whole house, it’s ecological, 100% natural and biodegradable, it can easily replace about a dozen other specific householder cleaning products.
The soap is made the old-fashioned way, cooked in a cauldron, from vegetable olive-pomace oil. It is an excellent multi-purpose cleaner, degreaser and stain remover.
Diluted, it is ideal for deep nourishment and protection of all modern and old floors, in particular tomettes, tiled, plastic floors, terracotta and concrete. Used pure, black soap can be used as a stain remover for laundry, to clean dishes or greasy surfaces such as ovens and hoods.
This product is ECODETERGENT certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard (available on http://detergents.ecocert.com), 99.8% of these ingredients are of natural origin.
- Made in France
- Delicately scented with sweet almond
How To Use The Black Soap
- To clean and degrease the various flooring and surfaces of the house (countertop, bathtub, wood, oven, cooper, silver…) : Dilute 15 ml in 5L of warm water. Does not require rinsing.
- For deep cleaning: Dilute 40 ml in 5L of warm water. Does require rinsing.
- For laundry stain remover: Place a few drops of black soap on the fabric, rub lightly and leave it for a few minutes before integrating your laundry into the washing machine. The black soap is very concentrated, it can lightly tint the linen, especially when it is white colour. We recommend that you do a test on a small area of the fabric.
- For cleaning and conditioning leather: Dilute 15ml in 1 1/2L of warm water, use a slightly dampened rug with the black soap mixture. Pat rather than rub or press too hard while cleaning. The shine on the leather will be restored.
- For your pet: Wet the hair of your pet, place 40ml of black soap on your pet, massage as if you were shampooing. Rinse thoroughly.
- 100 % vegetable oils
- No colouring, no added fragrance, no preservatives
- No chemical additives
Ingredients: potassium soap made with linseed oil/ olive oil, water
Who is La Corvette Marseille?
Founded in Marseille, France in 1894, Savonnerie du Midi is one of the last historic soap factories in Marseille to perpetuate the recipe and know-how of traditional Marseille soap.
Steeped in history, this factory is located at the bottom of the Carmes valley, in the Aygalades district in the 15th arrondissement of Marseille.